The impact driver motor delivers power to produce more torque when required in short rotary bursts and protects the user’s wrist by applying most of the force downward. When the impact driver experiences opposition the response is automatic. Impact drivers typically run in one gear, but there are up to three gear ranges in more advanced models and all have a variable speed trigger.
DeWalt DCF887N 18V XR Li-Ion 3 Speed Brushless Impact Driver Body Only
The DeWalt DCF887N features an improved brushless engine that provides increased torque as well as excellent power and efficiency for heavy applications in a range of light. This DeWalt impact driver features an integrated 3-mode selector that provides a variety of speeds for different applications; where mode 1 fits light and small jobs, and mode 3 fits heavy impact jobs.
- PrecisionDrive mode offers additional control in screwdriving applications to avoid material and fastener damage.
- Super lightweight and compact the tool is very comfortable to use and fits in small spaces.
- 3x LED “Halo” light ring offers excellent workpiece lighting.
- The shaped ergonomic handle has a rubberized comfort grip reducing vibration and fatigue.
The Dewalt DCF887 N-XJ impact drivers‘ overall length has been reduced to 135mm making it ideal for use in compact and small spaces. Its lightweight and compact design reduce fatigue allowing users to use it for longer periods without rest.
Dewalt DCF885N 18V XR Li-Ion Cordless Compact Impact Driver Body Only
Dewalt DCF885N 18V XR Li-ion Cordless Compact Impact Driver Body It has a clutch that disengages the drivetrain of the drill when the tool exceeds a specified torque (turning force). Ultra-compact, lightweight design that allows use in confined spaces. The all-metal transmission gives increased runtime and longer tool life. Latest generation compact impact driver featuring new XR Lithium-Ion technology.
- Ultra-compact, lightweight design allows for use in confined spaces
- Improved ergonomic design and rubber grip increase comfort
- All metal gearing for efficient power transmission and long tool life
- Aluminum front housing provides greater heat dispersion increasing motor life
For these workers, a bright white LED with delay feature of better visibility and flashlight functionality. Drives screws into wood that I had struggled with my cordless drill to secure before. Aluminum front housing increases the dispersion of heat and increases motor life.
Toptopdeal provides you the best DeWalt Brushless Impact Driver. It is Ultra-compact, lightweight design that allows use in confined spaces. It also features a bright white LED with delay capability for enhanced illumination and flashlight usability, and a multi-voltage converter for 18V, 14.4V and 10.8V XR Li-Ion slide pack batteries.