There are many types of drill available – drill-driver or combination, corded or cordless, second handle, or no second handle – so it can be confusing to know which one is best for you. In this post, We describes best cordless drill of professional brand Makita. We hope you like these drills.
Makita DHP482Z 18V LXT Li-Ion Cordless 2 Speed Combi Drill Body Only
The Makita DHP482z is a lightweight, 198 mm long, Combi Drill. Sold without a battery or charge in a cardboard case. Combi drill, which provides 21 torque settings. Ideal for applications in light to medium duty drilling. A combi drill with a brushless motor has many advantages. It also includes Makita XPT system which prevents water and dust ingress when used in harsh conditions.
They are highly effective at drilling into hard surfaces such as concrete, stone, mortar, and brick. These drills have a normal forward function like a traditional drill but also feature a forward hammering motion also to help simplify certain jobs.
- Incorporates Makita’s new battery protection system that provides over-discharge, temperature and circuit protection for enhanced performance, battery cycle life and overall battery life
- Extreme protection technology (XPT) offers maximum protection against dust, debris, and liquids for optimal performance in extreme conditions
MAKITA DHP458Z 18V COMBI DRILL / DRIVER BODY ONLY
The Makita DHP458 cordless combi drill/driver is an extremely compact tool with the shortest overall length of 225 mm in its class with the new DC motor (FD31-30) achieving high power and productivity.
To ensure reliable operation, the DHP458 has increased dust and drip-proof performance. For significantly higher strength, increased drilling capacity increased robustness and additional extras such as a depth stop and side handle.
- Enhanced dust and drip-proof performance for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand
- Twin LED Job light with pre-glow and afterglow functions
Makita DHP484Z 18V LXT Cordless Brushless Combi Hammer Drill Driver Body Only
The DHP484z model is a Cordless Hammer Driver-Drill that is powered by a Li-ion 18V battery (sold separately). Makita dhp484z Including the Makita It is even more portable at just 182 mm than the DHP480 compared to 199 mm.A Brushless motor can produce a greater measure of torque per weight without the brushes in position to create friction.
The combination of a drill driver and a hammer drill helps you to complete two jobs with just one tool. The DHP484 uses all-metal gear construction for additional protection with aluminum gear housing.
- 2 mechanical gears
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Forward/reverse rotation
- LED job light
- Compact Overall Length of 182mm
If you want to purchase a cordless combi drill, please visit our website Toptopdeal India.We stock only professional brands of power tools like Makita, Dewalt, and Bosch, etc.
Thanks for reading the article, we hope that you will enjoy it and that will be helpful to buy Cordless drills.