If you want to slice a board in half, a Makita Miter Saws will be the best choice almost always. One of the most useful tools around is a power miter saw. As the blade comes up to speed, the saw will jerk and whine. Makita Miter Saws Listen to the blade to get to the top speed before you start cutting.
Makita LS1018LN 260mm 10″ Slide Compound Miter Saw with Laser 240V easily achieved using the Laser Marker. A Soft Start ensures that blade speed builds slowly for a smoother, more refined operation. For added safety, the Electric Brake may stop the rotation of the saw blade.
- Tool accessories can get hot during use. Avoid contact with skin, and wear gloves or use a cloth to remove them.
- Wear hearing protection when using the tool for long stretches of time.
- Always wear safety goggles or other eye protection to keep any flying concrete fragments or dust from your eyes.
- Wear a dust mask or respirator when involved in grinding or demolition work that generates airborne dust or debris.
- When operating hammer drills or demolition hammers, wear cushioned gloves to reduce vibration. Also, take frequent breaks to limit exposure.
- Don’t expose power tools to rain or wet conditions. Water entering the tool can cause electric shock.
- Never attempt to operate hammer drills, demolition hammers, or grinders with one hand. Always hold both handles for maximum control.
- Before using a concrete grinder, inspect the grinding wheel for chips, cracks, or missing segments. Replace damaged or worn wheels immediately, and always operate the grinder with the guard in place.
Now, if you want to use your miter saw on anything larger than an eight-inch board, though, you will need to invest in a good sliding saw. Makita LS1018LN 260mm 10″ Slide Compound Miter Saw with Laser 240V easily achieved using the Laser Marker. If you would like to buy Slide miter saw, please visit our Toptopdeal website.