Choosing the best power tool to fulfill your Jobsite needs can be challenging and frustrating. Knowing and understanding the differences between types of drills is important because knowing what each one will allow you to do makes sure you buy the right drill for your work line.
Are you want to dig into concrete o
- r just wood?
- Are you want to push small screws into softwoods, or large construction screws into hardwoods?
The MAKITA DHP458Z 18V COMBI DRILL has achieved a new DC motor with high power and efficiency, providing new features and benefits, higher speed and torque levels, greater capacity and new cordless batteries. The rubberized handle is designed for optimal grip and full thrust to the bit. The single LED job light is useful for working in dark conditions with pre-glow and afterglow features.
- Voltage: 18v
- Soft Application Max Torque (Nm): 44
- Hard Application Max Torque (Nm): 88
- Torque Settings: 21 + Drill
- Brake Type: Electric
- No. of Gears: 2
- Improved dust and drip resistance for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments.
- Integrated impact drilling feature in maçonnery drilling up to 13 mm.
- Compact design: very short head length for optimal handling.
- Integrated LED light with afterglow feature to illuminate the area of work, even in the dark.
- Bit holder mountable for fast transport and storage of bits on the device.