This 18 Volt Lithium-ion Cordless Planer from Makita which is the body only has a lock-on button which gives the user the option of continuous operation. Excellent power from a cordless planer. Deal with hardwood with ease.”-” Well balanced, easy to use, great product overall, well-recommended.-” “A great buy, wish I bought a year ago.”-” As good as my cord, great balance, a really good bit of kit.-” “This is a great tool, especially if you are working on site. Three different size grooves allow for different groove dimensions. Automatic Drive Drive Technology (ADT) changes the torque and speed according to the load state.
- Planing Width: 82mm – 3¼”
- Planting Depth: 2mm
- Max rebate depth: 9mm
- Battery Type: Li-ion
- Charging Time: 22 min
- No-load speed: 14000rpm
- 3mm Cutting Depth –high powered brushless motor allows up to a maximum of 3mm cutting depth.
- 25mm Shiplapping Cuts –housing design has been re-engineered to allow for up to a 25mm cutting depth.
- 3 Chamfering Grooves –easy chamfering by aligning the groove with the edge of the workpiece. 3 different size grooves allow for different groove dimensions.
- Electric Blade Brake –blade rapidly stops after the trigger has been released. Preventing user injury or damage to the workpiece.
- Automatic Torque Drive Technology (ADT) –automatically changes the cutting speed according to the load conditions for optimum operation.
- Auto-Start Wireless System (AWS) –with an optional wireless unit, a wireless connection can be made between the tool & an AWS supported vacuum for wirelessly enabling the vacuum to operate when the tool’s trigger is engaged.
- Left & Right Chip Ejection –easily divert the wood chips either left or right by adjusting the ejection cover plate to the preferred side.
- Foot On Base Plate –protects the workpiece from scratches & damage by raising the base of the work material when not in operation.
Designed to fit into a dust extraction system for a clean and tidy work area with a dust extraction port on the side. This planer has a shoe on the underside for protection and to prevent damage to work surfaces, this is to stop the planer from inadvertently laying down while the blade is still moving.
If you are searching for the brushless motor then Makita planer you will need to visit our Toptopdeal site. It has left and right-handed use due to the buttons on either side of the handle. Dust extraction port on the side. Adjustable up to a 2mm depth of cut. Also featuring an electric brake & a foot on the base plate, increasing safety & protecting workpieces from any possible damage.