Toptopdeal is a famous online store to buy Makita Radio from the UK. The Makita DMR112 DAB radio is the latest in the successful range of radios from Makita and the first that features both DAB and Bluetooth connectivity. A compact AM/FM radio, ideal for those occasions when a tough, no-nonsense sound system is the ideal companion to accompany the working day. The DMR112 is compatible with the Makita 18v LXT and 10.8v/12v MAX CXT Lithium-Ion range of batteries. It can also be powered by AC mains when battery power is not available. A USB port is also included for charging a mobile device battery. On each side of the radio, there is a good-sized loudspeaker that will provide high-quality sound and there is also an AUX-IN jack & AC adaptor jack. The Makita DMR112 has a retractable handle grip for ease of carrying and a flexible antenna. The digital push-button channel selection system rapidly gets you to your chosen listening destination; a single rotating control adjusts the sound volume.
Types of Makita Radio
- Makita DMR202 10.8/18V Job Site Speaker With Bluetooth Body Only
- Makita DMR200 10.8/18V Job Site Speaker With Bluetooth Body Only
- Makita DMR112 18V LXT CXT DAB/DAB+/FM Job Site Radio With Bluetooth
- Makita DMR109W 10.8-18V LXT/CXT Li-Ion DAB Job Site Radio White Body Only
- Makita DMR109 10.8-18V LXT/CXT Li-Ion Job Site Blue Radio Body Only
- MAKITA DMR108B LXT / CXT AM/FM Bluetooth Job Site Radio Black
- MAKITA DMR108 LXT / CXT AM/FM Bluetooth Job Site Radio
- Makita DMR107 10.8V-18V LXT / CXT AM/FM Job Site Radio Body Only
- Makita DMR107W 10.08-18V LXT / CXT AM/FM Job Site White Radio Body Only
- Makita DMR106 Jobsite Radio With Bluetooth And USB Charger Blue
The backlight of the display can be adjusted. To access the mode, rotate the Volume / Tuning Control / Select knob/button to scroll through the advanced setting until the “Backlight” screen appears. Click and release the Volume / Tuning Control / Select knob / button. To activate or disable the backlight function, rotate the Volume / Tuning Control / Select knob/button and press and release the Volume / Tuning Control / Select knob/button to confirm the setting.
Display modes – FM
Your radio has a range of display options for FM radio mode. Click and release the Info button to cycle through the various options.
- Program station: Indicates the name of the station being listened to.
- Radio text: Indicates text messages such as new items, etc.
- Program type: Indicates the type of station Being listened to such as Pop, Classic, News, etc.
- Time & date: Indicates the current time and date.
- Frequency: Indicates the frequency of the FM signal
If your radio does not work properly or if there are missing or incomplete digits on the screen, perform the following procedure.
- Press and release the Advanced setting button.
- Rotate the Control Volume, Tuning, Select knob, button until the screen displays “Factory reset.” Click and release the Setting Volume, Tuning Control, Select Knob, Button.
- Choose “Yes” or “No” to rotate the Volume, Tuning Control, Select knob-button. Select “Yes” by pressing the Volume, Tuning Control, Select knob-button and complete reset.