Both are highly reputable companies that make all kinds of power tools, and millions of hobbyists, DIYers and professional contractors across the globe use their products.
Makita Combi Drill is an incredibly versatile tool that is ideal for use. Makita has Improved the Airflow to this Motor which Keeps it Cool and at the Top of its Performance. Makita DHP453Z 18V LXT Cordless 2 Speed Combi Drill Driver Body Only. With a simple installation of a single sleeve keyless drill chuck and a compact and lightweight model for fast handling.
- LXT Lithium-Ion Battery Technology. Besides being up to 50% longer-lasting, the LXT lithium-ion battery can also be switched between different Makita cordless power tools.
- LXT Brushless Motors. Most Makita power tools will use the more efficient LXT brushless motors. These motors are also available in different sizes to suit the needs of different tools. For example, the 44 mm for impact drivers and the larger 52 mm for power saws.
- Star Protection Technology. This technology is one of the most recent Makita innovations that can be found in most of their latest power tools. It is an advanced communication system that will allow the tools and batteries to do real-time data exchange.
- Affordable Brand. Makita power tools are not only relatively more affordable than similar ones from DeWalt but for such a reputable brand their tools are generally quite affordable.
Dewalt Combi Drill is the Tool that Refers to a Brushless Drill that is More Efficient and that Equals Better Battery Life. Dewalt DCD996N has improved the airflow to this motor which keeps it cool and at the top of its performance. It features an improved automatic high speed for increasing the user’s masonry drilling speed.
- 20V Max XR Line. A line of brushless power tools and they include brushless motors and higher capacity 20V lithium-ion batteries for improved efficiency and performance.
- Tool Connect. A more recent introduction to DeWalt power tools and it allows users that have the Bluetooth-enabled batteries on their power tools to connect, and also track the tools from anywhere by getting real-time updates.
- Flexvolt. Although it has only been around for a couple of years, Flexvolt is quite a popular feature. It is a unique battery by DeWalt that is designed to change voltage when the user moves it from one tool to another. By doing this it offers both increased power and longer runtimes.
- Shocks-Active Vibration Control. This feature is designed to reduce vibration by up to 50% to make the power tool more comfortable to operate, and it is commonplace in many DeWalt’s rotary hammers.
It is hard to overemphasize the importance of always buying your power tools from reputable brands as this is one of the best ways to ensure you get high-quality and high-performing tools. Toptopdeal is our popular online store of power tools. We stock only professional brands of power tools like Makita, Dewalt, and Bosch.