The 18V LXT ® Lithium-Ion Cordless L.E.D. Floodlight offers the versatility of cordless or corded operation and provides bright and even illumination for large workspaces without high halogen heat. This offers 750 lumens of light at full brightness and 450 lumens at a low level.
It also contains Extreme Protection Technology to improve dust and water resistance. It is fully compatible with the Makita 18V lithium-ion battery pack.
Makita DML805 Corded And 14.4V / 18V LED Worklight 110V
Makita DML805 corded and 14.4V led work light 110V has 360 degrees vertical light angle adjustment. It has a battery capacity warning lamp. The work light will flash to alert the user the charge is low if used with a battery. A simple rotating knob releases an angle setting that can rotate through 360 °.
Using a 4.0Ah 18v Makita Li-ion battery, the DML805 LED working-light has a continuous run time of up to 6.5hours in the high setting. Element ‘ Makita DML805 18v/14.4v/110v LXT LED Light Light Station Lithium.
- 2-mode operation: delivers 750 lumens on High mode or 450 lumens on Low mode
- Up to 8.5 hours of continuous illumination with a 5.0Ah 18V LXT® battery on High mode
- Up to 17 hours of continuous illumination with a 5.0Ah 18V LXT® battery on Low mode
- L.E.D. lights effectively illuminate work area without the high heat of halogens
Makita DML805 Corded 14.4V – 18V LED Worklight 240V
The new Makita DML805 LED work-light will run on /240v mains power or a 14.4v/18v Lithium-ion batteries from the Makita range. There are a full-beam and low-level setting on the simple push-button control. Using a 4.0Ah 18v Makita Li-ion battery, the work-light of the DML805 LED has a continuous run time of useful 6.5 hours in the high setting. Not included batteries, tripods, and clamps.
Technology, XPT, against the entry of water and dust. Using a 4.0Ah 18v Makita Li-ion battery, the working-light DML805 LED has a continuous run time of a useful 6.5 hours in the high setting.
- Adjusting knobs enable the user to direct the floodlight to the desired angle.
- Users can choose between battery or corded operation; compatible with 18v LXT batteries.
- It can also run on 3Ah, 5Ah or 6Ah slide fit li-ion batteries.
- AC cord is easily stored and wrapped around the mounting stand base.
- Light will flash to alert the user when the battery charge is low.
Toptopdeal offers you the Makita work light that offers you a job site advantage. The work light will flash to alert the user the charge is low if used with a battery. The light device is mounted in a roughly molded carry cradle with a flat base and can act as a hanging bar on