The Milwaukee M18FRAD2 is an 18V FUEL Super Hawg, 2-speed, 2nd generation right angle drill driver. Because of its sheer power and durability, it is suitable for technical use. The compact design makes it possible to operate in confined spaces. This Angle Drill is highly durable and resistant with its all-metal gearbox and keyed chuck.
POWERSTATE brushless motor provides constant power under load to power through 152 mm holes, REDLINK PLUS intelligence system delivers advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load.
- pressure level (dB(A)) – 78.6
- No load speed gear 1 (rpm) – 0 – 350
- No load speed gear 2 (rpm) – 0 – 950
- Max. torque (Nm) – 95
- Voltage (V) – 18
- Weight with battery pack (kg) – 6.4
How It is best ?
- The compact design makes it possible to operate in confined spaces.
- Together with REDLITHIUM-ION battery packs, the REDLINK PLUS electronics provides more energy and more research over the life of the device.
- Extremely long running time, up to 100 holes in wood with a bit of 65 mm.
- All-metal gearbox and 13 mm keyed chuck for high durability.
- In the case of a stall, the mechanical clutch protects the device.
Here you get Milwaukee M18 FRAD2 M18 FUEL SUPER HAWG 2-SPEED RIGHT ANGLE DRILL DRIVER from Toptopdeal. The company says that with an improved brushless motor and optimized electronics they built this model from the ground up. Its all-metal gearbox and 13 mm keyed chuck provide a highly durable hard-wearing tool.