A Planer Thicknesser is a workshop machine used in the working of wood that enables the planning and smoothing of large sections of wood to the exact size desired for the project.
Makita 2012NB Portable Planer Thicknesser 110V with Fast feed rate at 8.5 meters per minute. The Makita 2012NB is a 12-inch planer in a compact thickness planer that has everything you’ll be searching for. It has a simple and compact design. It has a large plane width of 304 mm. The weight of this machine is 28.1 kg. It has an input wattage of 1650w and a load speed of 8500rpm.
Features and Benefits:
- For easy transportation to the job site, lightweight with less weight.
- Easy adjustment for an accurate & even finish
- Engineered to change the blade more quickly and easily.
- Low noise (83dB) for the convenience of the user.
- 4-Post model and diagonal stability cross support
- Large table extensions that support the piece of work.
- For repeat cuts, completely adjustable depth stop.
- Powerful 15.0 AMP engine for performance improvement.
- L.E.D. light shows that the planer is connected to the source of power.
- Big and quick to use paddle toggle on / off.
- Blades of the double edge planer.
- For precision planing, easily adjustable cutting depth.
- Detachable toolboxExternal dust hood makes it possible to attach the dust collection device to the planer. for standard equipment processing.
Essential Safety Tips:
- Wear safety glasses and ear protection.
2. Ensure cutter head guards are in place before operation.
3. Ensure the lumber is a suitable thickness, length, and width for planing. This will vary from machine to machine.
4. If the wood is thicker at one end than the other, plane by inserting the thicker end first.
5. Ensure there is adequate space for wood to be fed out. Mark off space at the out-feed.
6. Check wood for foreign objects.
7. Do not plane wood that has any kind of finish, in case of toxic dust.
For purchasing Planer Thicknesser, please visit our website Toptopdeal.