If you are in an industry that requires you to work regularly with materials such as wood and metal, you need to know which methods are best suited to produce the desired results. If you work in construction or often work on DIY projects, you may have come to realize how necessary it is to have a proper woodcutter to work with.
We’ve put together a guide to help you understand the differences between the Cut of Saw and the Metal Cut Saw and give you an idea of which form is best suited to you.
Makita DLW140Z 36V LXT Cordless Brushless 355mm Cut Off Saw Body Only
This Makita DLW140Z 36V LXT cordless 355 mm cut saw body has a powerful brushless effect. This DLW140Z has a tool-less wheel shift and a tool-less steering plate switch. The cutting operation is carried out by an abrasive plate, similar to a thin grinding wheel.
It’s going through more than cuts. There is a comfortable grip with a slip-free elastomer grip on the front and back handles for greater comfort and control.
- It features tool-less wheel change and tool-less guide plate replacement alongside its fully brushless motor which ensures long life and maximum power.
- It has a load status indicator for maximum safety: As the load on the motor increases, the number of illuminated LEDs increases. When the motor is operated with excessive load, all LEDs on the load status indicator will blink.
- The electric brake conserves battery power and decreases the likelihood of injury caused by a spinning bit and soft start ensures smooth start-ups and longer gear life.
- 3,800rpm no load speed motor for light load cutting.
- D-shape handles for easy gripping.
Makita DCS552RTJ 18V 136mm Metal Cut Saw With 2 X 5.0Ah Batteries & Charger In Case
Makita DCS552RTJ 18V 136 mm metal cut saw with 2 x 5.0Ah batteries & charger in the case has a heavy-duty, precise cutting, flat motor body, precision machined base for the smooth and easily mounted shaft and locks for quick blade replacement.
Fit for the cutting of pipes, tubes, C-stud, iron and sheet metal. It has a no-load speed of 3.600 rpm, giving it the ability to cut several sheets at once without creating a lot of sparks. The built-in dust box reduces time to wash and provides a more comfortable working atmosphere.
- Smooth and powerful cutting at the high rotational speed of 3600 rpm delivered from an enhanced motor.
- Easy to trace cutting line with twin LED job light – illuminates blade edge and allows to easily align cutting line. Light can be turned on before the tool starts by the slightly depressing trigger.
- Compact, ergonomic design and lightweight for reduced operator fatigue.
- A stainless steel base plate prevents damage of its surface and moves easily across the work surface.
- Conveniently located shaft and lock for easy blade replacement.
Toptopdeal is the best product for Makita Cut Saw and Metal Cut saws. It’s your freedom to choose which one is better for you. The built-in dust box reduces the time for cleaning and provides a more comfortable working atmosphere. The electrical break maintains the strength of the battery and reduces the likelihood that a spinning bit will cause injury.