Bosch GBH 18 V-EC offers great runtime and performance with available 5.0Ah and 6.0Ah batteries, as well as having the convenience of being able to be charged at any state without damaging the cells, thanks to the low weight-efficient Bosch EC motor (only 2.6 kg) and compact design for more comfortable work. A rotary hammer is a powerful tool that can perform heavy-duty tasks such as drilling and chiseling hard materials.
- Innovative COOLpack batteries ensure optimum heat dissipation and therefore increase lifetime by up to 100%.
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge.
- Extremely robust: Electronic Motor Protection shuts down the motor in the event of overload; fully functional even after a 2-meter drop test on concrete.
- No memory effect: the battery can be charged regardless of the charging state at any time, without damaging the cells.
The GBH 18 V–EC offers you a choice between rotary drilling (wood or metal), hammer drilling (concrete and masonry) and chisel only (chasing, removing tiles). Only 2.6kg in weight and with a total length of 258mm, it packs a powerful punch producing 1.7 joules of impact energy.
- Length: 285.0 mm
- Height: 218.0 mm
- Battery voltage: 18V
- Max. drilling diameter in steel: 13 mm
- Max. drilling diameter in wood: 20 mm
- Forward/reverse operation
Bosch GBH 18 V-EC- versatility
The efficient output is almost guaranteed by selecting the best rotary hammer designed to drill fast, precise holes. While operating the hammer in rotary drilling mode within the ranges listed below will provide the best results, each hammer also has the flexibility to drill larger holes.
Even though intermittent rotary drilling at full bore capacity is possible, it’s always better to opt for the next larger rotary hammer if any drilling series requires larger holes. Selecting a tool that has the right functions is also essential. Bosch rotary hammers (SDS-plus) offer three operating modes: hammer drilling, only grinding and only chiseling.
Toptopdeal gives you the most powerful Bosch GBH 18 V-EC 18V Brushless SDS+ Rotary Hammer Drill. With a lightweight and compact design, you will find this drill to be extremely comfortable to use over long periods of time. The GBH 18 V-EC has the highest chiseling removal rate (12 kg/hour) in its class. Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge.