A core drill is a drill bit that cuts large holes from masonry and concrete removing the center part of the hole (core) as it drills.
Makita diamond core drills are power tools and hands. It uses a rotary drill to build precisely measured holes with a diamond core attached. It is ideal to create openings in a wide variety of materials including concrete, metal, and glass.
The Makita 8406C 240V Drill is a high-quality professional drill that is perfect for home, workshop, or construction site. This drill is the ideal addition to any toolbox with durable construction quality and reliable operation. This drill is also powerful enough for large and challenging jobs requiring long operating times. Eventually, the Makita 8406 drill is small enough to be easy to carry.
- Use with diamond cores up to 152mm.
- Percussion action for pilot hole.
- Rotary action for diamond core drilling.
- Torque limiter disengages the clutch when the core jams.
- 2-speed gearbox and soft-start.
- Electronic speed control.
- Anti-vibration system.
- 2 mechanical gears.
- Excellent for plumbers, electricians, general contractors, hirers
Drilling a Hole with a Core Drill
- The drilling action needs to be as smooth as possible and the jerky action of the hammer can snap expensive diamond teeth very easily.
- If you are able to drill right the way through the wall in one go, the core drill will remove the core at the exit.
- When drilling your hole, always hold the drill and core bit dead level. You do not want to drill in at an angle and cause the hole to slope up or down!
- When you have repeated this process a few times you will be near the other side of the hole you are cutting, now is the time to decrease your pressure!
- If you keep forcing the core cutter through when you actually breakthrough you will force a large amount masonry away from the outside of the hole.
Core drills used in metal are called annular cutters. Core drills used for concrete are generally called Diamond Core Drills and are water-cooled. Makita diamond core drills come in many styles and sizes. The speed that can be obtained in use, even if the marble must be cut.
If you want to buy Diamond core drill, please visit our website Toptopdeal