Professionals and homeowners alike find themselves using impact drivers instead of cordless drills, especially with the advent of bit sets with hex-shank accessories that are specifically designed to withstand the stresses that these drivers impose on a bit.
The Makita DTD152 is a compact, 137 mm long, impact driver. The first thing you’ll really need to understand when working with an impact driver is that it’s not going to work the same as your normal drill. Impact drivers are great for doing fast and efficient work in a record amount of time. They can put out an impressive amount of torque.
With a total length of 138 mm, the DTD152’s compact & lightweight 1.5 kg design makes transportation around the workplace easy without compromising on power. A manual impact driver is a tool that provides a strong, sudden rotational force and forward force.
- Electric brake
- Mechanical 2-speed control
- Variable speed control trigger
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Twin LED job light
- One-touch bit installation
- Ergonomic soft-grip handle
- The compact overall length of 137mm
- Lightweight design
Types of Makita Impact Drivers
- Makita DTD152Z 18V LXT Li-Ion Cordless Impact Driver Body Only
- Makita DTD153Z 18V LXT Brushless Impact Driver Body Only
- The Makita TD110DZ 10.8V CXT Impact Driver Cordless Body Only
- Makita TD111DZ 10.8V CXT Brushless Impact Driver Body Only
- Makita DTD154Z 18V LXT Li-Ion Brushless Impact Driver Body Only
They can be used on a wide array of jobs; everything from building decks to tightening some screws around the house can be made easier by having an impact driver. But there are some cases where impact driver performs exceptionally well.
- To drive-in self-threading screws.
- Loosen over-torqued and corroded screws, bolts and nuts.
- Driving long and thick fasteners into hard material
- Remove car break-drums.
As discussed before, impact drivers are much more powerful. When compared to cordless drill/driver. So, when you need to drive screws in tough material, you will be able to do them faster and better with an impact driver.
Fits in tight spaces:
Impact drivers are compact and easier to hold for long periods of time. If you have seen an impact driver before, then you know that the head-length is shorter than the average cordless drill.
Easy on Your Wrist:
Because they do not experience resistance, and because they are lighter, impact drivers do not wear out your wrist as fast as cordless drills.
This power tool is particularly convenient when you are using self-driving screws that don’t require you to drill a hole.
If you want to buy Impact Drivers. Toptopdeal India is our online store from where you can purchase Professional brand power tools and tool accessories.
Thank you for reading this post. We hope you enjoy this article and that it will help you buy the best impact driver for you.