The Makita DHP484Z Combi drill is part of new slide platform models with 10.8v CXT (Compact eXtreme Technology). Makita Combi Drill is a drill that can perform different functions in a variety of ways. Makita has improved the airflow to this engine that keeps it cool and its output at the top. The Makita 18v Combi Drill Driver is a lightweight and highly effective combi hammer drill. It has a limit. the capacity of 16 mm in masonry, a maximum capacity of 13 mm in steel and a maximum capacity of 65 mm in wood.
The rubberized handle is designed to achieve the best grip and maximum thrust to the bit, and the pre-glow and post-glow functions of the single LED job light are useful for operating in dark conditions.
Best Cordless Combi Drill?
Combi drills perform 3 functions:
- Drilling wood and metal holes
- Drilling holes into concrete and masonry using a hammer
- Power to push screws
A combi drill would normally offer at least two, but at times three, speeds:
- Low speed for applications with high torque, such as screw driving.
- Higher speeds are acceptable for applications such as metal or wood drilling.
The functionality of a hammer on a combi drill adds’ blows’ to your drill and helps you to drill into a maçonner. Keep an eye on how the combi drill is built. As you’re going to use it for more rugged applications, you’re going to want to choose a well-made combi drill with a metal chuck or metal gearbox.
In a Makita Cordless Combi-Drill, what features will you look for?
- Chuck efficiency. Aluminum is almost always better than plastic
- Question of torque. Torque will determine how well the drill turns the screws into the material, especially if you need to push large screws into tough material.
- Illustrations or beats per minute. The higher the number, the more blows will be delivered while drilling into brick or masonry to the business end of your drill bit.
If you need to drill in steel or masonry, a combi-drill is needed.
The reason a combi-drill can drill into steel and masonry is because of the hammer feature that the motor gives to the chuck. The chuck spins then impacts – or a hammering motion – at very high speeds pound the bit back and forth to “punch” into the drilled stuff.
If you’re looking for the best and most efficient drilling on hard surfaces, Toptopdeal will provide you with the best combi drill. There are 21 torque settings for plenty of control over the torque required for screwdriving work. Includes a convenient twin LED work light so you can get plenty of light even in the back. This makes it the ideal combination drill for harsh work in the environment and up to 6,000bpm of motor output.