Makita Angle Drill is a Best cordless as well as a brushless power tool. Instead of trying to bend your neck and back through impossible angles, only use the most flexible of all the drilling tools when you need to drill in a hard-to-reach region.
The Makita DDA351Z angle drill is compact, lightweight and easy to handle. Slimline design makes it the perfect tool for tackling tasks in smaller spaces, and a rubberized grip provides comfort while increasing stability. An all-metal gearbox gives this tool extra durability for use on-site, and 33 torque settings make light work of tasks in wood and metal.
Battery operated drills give you a very hands-free experience but they do need to be charged. You might be caught with a dead battery if you don’t really use the tool that regularly and should maybe consider the plugin and go model instead of a bare tool for quick jobs.
Types of Makita Angle Drill
- Makita DDA460ZK 36V LXT Cordless Brushless Angle Drill Body In Case
- Makita DDA351Z 18V LXT 10mm Angle Drill With Keyless Chuck Body Only
- Makita DA333DZ 10.8V CXT Cordless Angle Drill Driver Body Only
Features and Benefits:
- New compact design with a metal gear housing
- 4 pole LXT motor for improved performance
- LED light for job illumination
- Large lever switch for variable speed control
- Rubber anti-slip handle
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Electric brake
- 10mm keyless chuck
- Compact head width for comfort in tight spaces
- Ergonomic handle with a soft grip.
- The 40% weight saving of lithium-ion means that a battery that weighs the same as a 12-volt Ni-MH battery can obtain 18-volt power
Angle Drill Attachment
This is an attachment that you can add to your right-angle drill to help extend its reach into tight corners without extending the handle. This means that you can reach into even tighter spaces and with greater accuracy. The attachment works essentially as an extension and actually increases productivity if you keep it attached. That way, you do not have to switch out between jobs.
We hope you enjoyed our article on ” What is Makita Angle Drills ?” If you’re interested in buying an Angle Drill, visit our popular website Toptopdeal.