If your woodwork takes place in a workshop or on-site, having the right tools to hand will always make your life simpler, allowing you to finish the job on price and in time.
Makita AF505 2″ 18g Air Brad Nailer With carrying Case:
Makita AF505 brad nailer is ideal for use on paneling, cabinetwork, molding, trims, and beading. The AF505 can fire nails from 15 mm to 50 mm and has a magnetic capacity of 100 nails. Multi-directional 360 ° exhaust ports for added comfort and safety. The magazine’s capacity is up to 100 nails, with a fast release cam lock to open the nail guide assembly to easily clear jammed nails. on-marring rubber nose and bumpers protect the surface of the wood from scratches or injury.
- Staple Length/Gauge: 20-50mm/18g
- Max Pressure: 115psi
- Recommended Compressor: AC640/MAC610/2
- Magazine Capacity: 100
- Magazine Angle: Straight
- Multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust air away from the operator. rotatable 360 degrees by hand.
- Rubber bumpers protect the surface of the workpiece from scratches/damages.
- Toolless driving depth adjustment simply by turning the adjuster in the direction of A for deeper setting, in the direction of B for the shallower setting.
- Remaining nail view windows – allows checking of remaining nails at a glance.
Makita AF201Z 23 Gauge Brads Headless Pinner Air Pin Nailer 12-23mm With LXT600 Bag
The Makita AF201Z 23 g Air Pin Nailer is the ideal nailer for cabinet doors, small trims, picture frames and more, it uses 23 gauge headless pins and is small and lightweight, making it extremely simple to use. The magazine’s capacity is up to 100 nails, with a quick-release cam lock opening the nail guide assembly to easily clear jammed nails. Non-marring rubber nose and bumpers protect the wood surface against scratches or damage.
- Product Dimensions 25 x 17.6 x 5.2 cm
- Max operating pressure 65-125 psi
- Nail Length 12 – 25 mm
- Recommended Compressor AC640 / MAC610
- Magazine Capacity 100
- Easy to use “tool-less” depth adjustment dial for a wide variety of finish applications.
- 360° to direct exhaust air away from the user.
- Ideal for use on cabinet doors, small trim, glazing bead, picture frames, and ornamental or antique furniture.
- Small & lightweight.
- Rubberized soft grip gives more comfort and better control.
Toptopdeal offers you enormous benefits to the best Makita Corded nailer. It is very useful whenever you work on a workshop or on a job site. It is great for all kinds of finishing jobs and makes it comfortable with its ergonomic soft grip when used for long periods of time. Easy to use “tool-less” depth adjustment dial for a wide variety of finish applications.