The hammer drill and impact driver differ in the manner of operation. The hammer drill uses more pressure than an impact drill. an impact driver is used mainly for driving in fasteners like screws and nails. It can also drill holes. It can drive nails through sheetrock if needed, and it can be used in any situation that requires a regular drill. The impact drill (driver) is shorter and stubbier. The hammer drill is heavy and large, as a small jackhammer.
A cordless drill/driver is a super-versatile tool that’s designed to drill holes and drive screws. Its keyless chuck accepts a wide variety of round- and hex-shank drill bits and screw-driving bits, as well as hole saws, rotary sanders, wire-wheel brushes, and assorted other accessories. The Brushless Impact Drivers Produce Less Heat and Run Efficiently.
Types of the impact driver
• Makita TD111DZ 10.8V CXT Brushless Impact Driver Body Only
• Makita TD110DZ 10.8V CXT Impact Driver Cordless Body Only
• Makita DTD170Z 18V LXT Li-Ion Brushless Impact Driver Body Only
• Makita DTD154Z 18V LXT Li-Ion Brushless Impact Driver Body Only
• Makita DTD153Z 18V LXT Brushless Impact Driver Body Only
• Makita DTD152Z 18V LXT Li-Ion Cordless Impact Driver Body Only
You can make small holes in light-gauge steel and softwood with an impact driver using a standard hex-shank drill bit, but if you want to make holes larger than ¼ inch in heavy steel, hardwood, or pressure-treated lumber, you need a bit rated specifically for an impact driver.
What’s the Best Budget Impact Driver
Makita TD110DZ 10.8V CXT Impact Driver Cordless Body. The TD110D is at home in tight spaces with nearly toy-like dimensions of 130 mm x 180 mm x 50 mm. It may be small, but from a powerful brushless motor, it delivers 135Nm of torque. Sold in Makpac Type 1 Carry Case without battery or charger. The TD110DZ is a compact and lightweight impact driver with a maximum torque of 110Nm and a maximum speed of 2,600 RPM.
These are especially useful when there is no need to drill a pilot hole and when you use self-tapping screws.
An impact driver’s main purpose is to drive large fasteners. Long screws and, with the use of an adapter, lag bolts can be driven in more easily by an impact driver. They can be used on a wide array of jobs; everything from building decks to tightening some screws around the house can be made easier by having an impact driver.
- Impacts Per Minute: 0 – 3500 item
- No Load Speed Hi: 0 – 2,600 rpm
- Max Tightening Torque 110 Nm
- Head length – N/A
- Machine Screw: M4 – M8
- Standard Bolt M5 – M12
- Variable speed by the trigger.
- Higher rotation speed.
- Battery protection circuit.
- Equipped with Battery protection circuit: designed to protect the battery from damages due to over-discharge, high temperature or overload current.
- LED job light.
- Ergonomic soft grip.
If you want to purchase an impact driver, But you worry about its high price, so it’s only for you. We offer you this Makita TD110DZ 10.8V CXT Cordless Impact Driver at a pocket-friendly price.