Feider FFBE6T100 Electric logsplitter 2200 W 6 T 106 cm
The Feider FFBE6T100 electric log splitter is a compact, lightweight log splitter and the ideal product for beginners or when using small to medium wood burners. It is best suited to splitting soft or greenwood. The FFBE6T100 has a 2200W motor and produces a genuine 6ton of force. With its compact size and weighing approximately 115kg including the workbench and safety guard, it is easy to move around and store. It also comes filled with hydraulic oil, ready for use out of the box.
The Feider FFBE6T100 Electric Log Splitter is a great addition to any home with a wood-burning stove or fireplace. Supplying that power is a very high-output 2200W motor that boasts the ‘grunt’ of a beefy 4hp petrol engine; and which will require no maintenance during its operational life. Despite its heavy-duty build, the Feider FFBE6T100 Feider FFBE6T100 6-Ton Electric Log-Splitter is, thanks to Feider’s provision of two 200mm transport-wheels, easy to shift to and from the storage area. A high-capacity unit, this vertical-type model will accept logs up to 40cm in diameter; and up to 106cm in length.
- Power: its 2200 W motor develops 06 tonnes thrust for clean, straight cuts
- Performance: splits logs 40 cm in diameter and 106 cm long
- Safety: permanent thanks to the log gripper system which firmly holds the log to be split
- Transport: equipped with two wheels 20 cm in diameter, transport your splitter without unnecessary fatigue to the place of flow
- Versatility: you can split dry, wet, or wet wood.
- Practical: the splitting table is designed so as to facilitate the loading of wood and reduce the number of manipulations
- Use: Quieter than a thermal model, less polluting, and faster to ignite
- Low maintenance