Feider FFBE8T50 Electric logsplitter 3000 W 8 T 55 cm
The Feider FFBE8T50 electric log splitter is a compact, lightweight log splitter and the ideal product for beginners or when using small to medium wood burners. It is best suited to splitting soft or greenwood. The FFBE8T50 has a 3000W motor and produces a genuine 8ton of force. With its compact size and weighing approximately 112kg including the workbench and safety guard, it is easy to move around and store. It also comes filled with hydraulic oil, ready for use out of the box.
The Feider FFBE8T50 Electric Log Splitter is a great addition to any home with a wood-burning stove or fireplace. Supplying that power is a very high-output 3000w motor that boasts the ‘grunt’ of a beefy 4hp petrol engine; and which will require no maintenance during its operational life. Despite its heavy-duty build, the Feider FFBE8T50 Feider FFBE8T50 8-Ton Electric Log-Splitter is, thanks to Feider’s provision of two 200mm transport-wheels, easy to shift to and from the storage area. A high-capacity unit, this vertical-type model will accept logs up to 40cm in diameter; and up to 55cm in length.
- Power: its 3000 W motor develops 08 tonnes thrust for clean, straight cuts
- Performance: splits logs 40 cm in diameter and 55 cm long
- Maneuverability: easy-to-use arm maneuvering
- Transport: equipped with two wheels 20 cm in diameter, transport your splitter without unnecessary fatigue to the place of flow
- Versatility: you can split dry, wet, or wet wood.
- Practical: the splitting table is designed so as to facilitate the loading of wood and reduce the number of manipulations
- Use: Quieter than a thermal model, less polluting, and faster to ignite
- Low maintenance