Makita BO3710 240V 1/3″ Sheet Orbital Finishing Sander with Dust Bag
You may use both the type of paper clamp and the type of abrasive paper hook and loop. This will help clean up the working environment. The new slimline body makes a smaller and more comfortable handgrip.
Orbit sanders specialize in doing small jobs where shaping and finishing are called for rather than grinding paint off a piece of wood. These sanders are less powerful than the random orbit and their primary purpose is to give the surface a smooth and clean touch.
The compact and lightweight model is highly maneuverable, sanding right up to the front and edges of the machine. Some power sanders work by adding sandpaper to the faceplate, then the sandpaper moves the paper in quick movements to get the desired effect by pushing the sandpaper over the surface.
- Improved paper fixing – minimal downtime between changes
- Increased motor power – less operator effort
- Built-in dust collection system – cleaner operation
- Rubberized soft grip – for comfort
- Orbits per Minute: 11,000opm