Makita BO4556 1/4″ Finishing Palm Grip Sander with Dust Bag 240V
Makita BO4556/2 finishing palm sander is a highly durable tool that delivers quality performance for less. For quick and easy installation of paper. It features a large clamping lever and comes with a rubber sealed switch to prevent contamination of dust.
The new slimline body makes the handgrip smaller and cozier. The Makita BO4556 slimline palm sander is a 200 Watt tool generating up to 14,000 orbits per minute with an eccentric 1.5 mm orbit for a very fine finish. The abrasive mounting pad measures 112 mm x 102 mm. So that the clamping will support a plate of 114 mm x 140 mm.
Palm sander or the sheet sander is for finishing work. It is what you use just before you apply some varnish or paint the wood surface. These sanders are less powerful than the random orbit and their primary purpose is to give the surface a smooth and clean touch. They also have a square pad and layout that makes for comfort and movability.
- Precision engineered all-ball bearing construction for reduced vibration and noise
- Contoured, rubberized palm grip design for improved operator comfort
- Large clamping lever for quick and easy paper installation
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system for a cleaner work environment
- The rubber-sealed switch prevents dust contamination for longer tool life