Makita DHS660Z 18V LXT 165mm Brushless Circular Saw Body Only
The Makita DHS660 Brushless Circular Saw has an indication lamp for Automatic Torque Drive Technology (ADT). If high torque a green is light on, high speed the lights out and overload alert the light blinks green. With a new compact and lightweight design with a side-mounted battery, the DHS660 has a lower center of gravity which gives you more control.
Circular saw edges are extraordinarily planned for each fabric to be cut and are particularly planned for making rip-cuts. Cutting long pieces of plywood with a circular saw and a straightedge is usually easier than wrestling unfavorable sheets with a table saw.
The ergonomic design also gives the user more comfort for a longer time of use. The new ergonomic design also gives the user more comfort for a longer time of use.
- Electric brake
- Soft start
- LED job light
- Aluminum base with 45 and 50 degrees bevel cutting capacity
- Compact and lightweight design
- Rear-facing exhaust port
- Lock-off button for safe operation
- Blower function – blows sawdust off the line cut
- Indication lamp for ADT: High torque = green light on,
- High speed = lights out, Overload alert = blinks green.