Feider FCHARJ Plough – Charrue japonaise
Feider FCHARJ Plough – Charrue japonaise. An essential tool for plowing the soil is the Japanese plow, also known as plow rods. This fantastic tool that we recently incorporated into our catalog allows you to flip and swap depleted topsoil for nutrient-rich soil that is deeper. The result? More food for your crops, something that will be noticed both in the production and in the quality of the final product.
- It is designed for all models of the tiller
- It incorporates a side lever to easily turn the earth.
- Your depth adjuster will allow you to work on different terrains.
- It has a lateral position adjustment to avoid regulation problems.
- It has a minimum cost to which we have included VAT and shipping to any point in France.
- Magnify all the power and versatility of your tiller by acquiring a professional tool of high quality, fair price, and excellent results.