Bosch GKS18VLINCG 18V 165mm Circular Saw
Bosch GKS18VLINCG 18V Li-Ion Circular Saw Body Only (GKS 18 V-LI) Professional 18V Li-Ion circular saw with an ergonomic design and comfort zone handle for a secure, refrigerated tool grip with low fatigue and excellent cutting control. Bosch’s circular saws are the ideal tool for precise cutting of rip and miter. It provides a load-free speed of 1,400 RPM, while for better cutting it has a blade diameter of 85 mm. Circular saws also have a handle with a trigger switch, a nut to hold the blade in place, and a guard for safety purposes.
Bosch circular saw is most commonly used in woodworking to refer to a hand-held, electric circular saw designed to cut wood, but it can be used to cut other materials with different blades. Circular Saws Powered by Electricity. The advantage of the worm-drive saw is that it delivers the high revolutions of the engine to the saw blade.
- Cut up to 50 chipboards (900 x 19 mm) to length with only one battery charge
- Electronic Motor Protection (EMP) protects the motor against overload and ensures a long lifetime
- Mobile powerful tool: makes cuts up to 51 mm deep
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP)
- Ergonomically shaped handle
- It is a Lightweight Design, Portability, and High Performance.