Feider FVCB20V Cordless impact driver 20 V – Brushless motor
The Feider FVCB20V boasts an improved brushless motor which gives increased torque as well as maintaining excellent power. It is efficient in a range of light to heavy applications. It incorporates a new impact mechanism that provides longer drive and better speed. The FVCB20V impact driver’s overall length has been reduced to making it ideal for use in compact and small spaces. Its lightweight and compact design reduce fatigue allowing users to use it for longer periods without rest. The impact driver also includes an ergonomic cold-forged impactor handle that improves overall durability. This second-generation impact driver is superior to its first-generation counterpart, where it offers more torque, speed, working life, and efficiency
- The FVCB20V impact driver is designed for precision applications like small fasteners. Small enough to fit in the tightest places at only 200mm long.
- It features a 3 mode switch with Precision Drive for the most precise applications. 3 LEDs positioned on the nosecone to illuminate all work areas.
- Variable Speed Trigger Helps to Provide Speed Control.
- Compact & Lightweight Design for Comfort when Working in Tight Spaces.
- Built Brushless Motor for Increased Efficiency & Runtime vs Brushed Model.
- Led Light to Help Illuminate Dimly Lit Areas & Control Feature, Which Helps Add More Control when Using the Tool in forwarding & Reverse.