Makita DUC353Z 36V LXT Brushless Cordless 350mm Chainsaw
The DUC353Z Chainsaw from Makita runs on 2 x 18V batteries simultaneously giving effectively 36V of power. Comes supplied body only with saw chain, guide bar, guide bar cover and oil supply. The new Makita DUC353 is a cordless chainsaw powered by two 18v Lithium-Ion LXT batteries.
The chainsaw is ideal for use in the backyard for cleaning and maintaining trees and gardens. Thanks to the oil level indicator you know in time when you need to top up the oil and with the automatic chain lubrication, the chain keeps running smoothly during use. Coupled with a brushless motor the DUC353 produces 1100W to the chain which has a 14-inch cutting width. This means a fully charged 18V lithium-ion Battery will last almost twice as long as a product running on a standard motor.
- New adjustment lever for easier tool-less tension adjustment of the saw chain.
- Large separate-type metal spike bumper. Spike grips work-piece firmly to provide more control.
- Metal spike bumper firmly grips the workpiece to provide more control, making cutting easier
- Automatic chain lubrication the amount of chain oil can be regulated allowing the user to make adjustments based on whether they are cutting hard or soft wood
- Tool-less chain adjustment allows for quick and easy adjustment of the saw chain tension