Makita HM1812 240V AVT Hex Shank Demolition Electric Breaker
Makita HM1812 240V once again leaps to the head of the performance league table for mighty 32kg electric breakers with the new Makita hm1812/2. It sets the best-in-class standards with an improvement in impact energy of 60 percent at 73 joules and a vibration reduction of 25 percent to just 6.5m / s2.
Makita hm1812/2 introduces a new vibration damping system. That effectively separates the impact produced from the motor housing. Again cutting vibration ratings. Produces a remarkable 4 hours 43 minutes of useful working time to meet the exposure limit value. The head is not spinning but is going back and forth. Thereby increasing efficiency and enhancing overall performance.
- 60% increase in impact energy to 73 joules
- 25% reduction in vibration to just 6.5m/s²
- 4 hours 43 minutes run time to ELV
- Vibration absorbing housing
- Counterweight mechanism reduces vibration when chipping
- “Soft no-load” function automatically reduces the motor speed during idling to suppress the vibration of the machine body
- Soft start
- LED’s indicate when to replace carbon brush
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Highly durable switch
- High power
- Nameplate and serial label positioned where it will be free from scratches and damage
- No hammering when idling” function helps increase tool life.
- Compatible with D-54972 Hammer Trolley
- Connectable to dust extractor
- Impact energy: 72.8 J
- Blows per minute: 870 bpm
- Drive shank: 1 1/4″ Hex
- Net weight: 31.3 kg
- Input Wattage 110v: 1,700 w
- Input Wattage 240v: 2,000 w